ABC revealed its full cast for the upcoming 25th season of Dancing with the Stars and launched a Dancing with the Stars Fantasy League through which fans can predict the winning couple.
Cast highlights include former NFL wide receiver Terrell Owens; Property Brothers’ star Drew Scott; former NBA player Derek Fisher, Pretty Little Liars’ alum Sasha Pieterse; ‘80s pop star Debbie Gibson; businesswomen and Shark Tank investor Barbara Corcoran; and husband and wife Nick and Vanessa Lachey.
Nick Lachey’s brother, Drew, of the band 98 Degrees, won Dancing with the Stars back in season two.
When the upcoming season kicks off on September 18 at 8 p.m, players of the new fantasy league can start predicting who will take home the Mirrorball Trophy. Each week, they can choose three couples who they think will earn the highest scores in the current episode. Each correct guess earns points that serve as an entries into the grand prize drawing for a trip for four to Aulani, a Disney resort and spa in Ko Olina, Hawaii, as well as other prizes.
Weekly games lock Mondays at 4:59 p.m. EST/7:59 PDT, and players can modify their Mirrorball picks up until October 9.
The Dancing with the Stars Fantasy League follows the success of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette Fantasy Leagues.
Here’s the full list of celebrities and professional dance partners for season 25 of Dancing with the Stars, which was revealed Wednesday on Good Morning America.
- Barbara Corcoran with Keo Motsepe
- Debbie Gibson with Alan Bersten
- Derek Fisher with Sharna Burgess
- Drew Scott with Emma Slater
- Frankie Muniz with Witney Carson
- Jordan Fisher with Lindsay Arnold
- Lindsey Stirling with Mark Ballas
- Nick Lachey with Peta Murgatroyd
- Nikki Bella with Artem Chigvintsev
- Sasha Pieterse with Gleb Savchenko
- Terrell Owens with Cheryl Burke
- Vanessa Lachey with Maks Chmerkovskiy
- Victoria Arlen with Val Chmerkovskiy