Dawn Ostroff, president of Condé Nast Entertainment (CNE), and Tarana Burke, co-founder of the #MeToo Movement and senior director Girls for Gender Equality, are among the headliners for the 2018 PromaxBDA Conference taking place in New York City in June.
Additional headline speakers include Scott Rogowsky, comedian and host of HQ Trivia, and Simon Doonan, creative ambassador-at-large for Barneys New York.
They’ll lead a lineup of newsmakers and industry leaders as nearly 2,500 marketing professionals from across the industry come together to explore new strategies, network and showcase innovative creative in entertainment marketing.
The annual conference takes place June 11-14 at the New York Hilton in Midtown Manhattan. It will close with the 2018 PromaxBDA Awards, the world’s premier prize for outstanding achievement in entertainment marketing and design.
“Our world, our work, and our industry are changing,” said PromaxBDA President and CEO Steve Kazanjian. “We look forward to showcasing real change makers, and celebrating the marketers and creatives rising to the challenges of an evolving industry.”
The four-day lineup will eventually include around 115 speakers and more than 50 sessions, with more announcements slated for the coming weeks.
In addition to the headliners, confirmed speakers for the event include:
- Don Buckley, chief marketing officer, Showtime Networks, Inc.
- Kelly Campbell, chief marketing officer, Hulu
- Angela Courtin, global head of marketing, YouTube TV & Originals
- Rebecca Daugherty, EVP, marketing, ABC Entertainment and ABC Studios
- Alison Hoffman, chief marketing officer, Starz
- Joanne Lipman, author, “That’s What She Said: What Men Need to Know (and Women Need to Tell Them) About Working Together”
- Lara Richardson, group EVP, marketing, Discovery, Inc.
- Stefan Sagmeister, designer and co-founder, Sagmeister & Walsh
- Harriet Seitler, chief marketing officer and EVP, OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network
- Chris Spadaccini, EVP, Consumer Marketing, HBO