Endurance, courage and heart are just some of the qualities that will be on display as 108 competitors from six countries compete in season two of Netflix’s Ultimate Beastmaster: No Surrender.
Netflix released photos (posted above) revealing the participants from Spain, France, Italy, China, India and U.S. who will appear on the international obstacle course competition series. Each episode features 12 competitors—two from each country—who run “The Beast,” which Netflix describes as one of the most physically demanding obstacle courses ever devised. Nine individual winners from each episode will then compete in the end against each other for the chance to become the “Ultimate Beastmaster.”
Netflix also announced new hosts from each country for season two, which premieres December 15.
- United States: Tiki Barber (former NFL player and sports commentator) and Chris DiStefano (comedian)
- Spain: Paula Vazquez (TV host) and Saul Craviotto (police officer and Olympic gold medalist)
- France: Gilles Marini (actor) and Sandy Heribert (sports journalist)
- Italy: Francesco Facchinetti aka DJ Francesco (DJ, producer, singer, and TV presenter) and Bianca Balti (supermodel)
- China: Bin Gu (TV personality) and Du Qin Yi (host, actress, singer)
- India: Vidyut Jamwal (actor and trained martial artist) and Sarah Jane Dias (actress and TV host)
- Brazil: Anderson Silva (former UFC middleweight champion), Rafinha Bastos (comedian, journalist, and TV personality)
- South Korea: Seo Kyung Suk (actor, comedian, and TV host), Park Kyeong Rim (actress, comedian, and TV host)
- Mexico: Ines Sainz (journalist, sportscaster, and TV host), Luis Ernesto Franco (actor and producer)